We are looking for a full time Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team this September, based in central Reigate, Surrey. Working alongside our experienced Marketing Consultants, this new role will support us in the research, planning, execution, and optimisation of our marketing campaigns, both for our company and our portfolio of clients across a broad range of industry sectors.
As trainee, you will be working alongside our experienced team, across a wide variety of tasks including campaign research, website Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), content creation, social media management and scheduling, updating databases, preparing newsletters and promotional emails, report production, social media analytics and website maintenance.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate for our Junior Digital Marketing Executive role will be a school or college leaver, with a passion for marketing and a natural creative flair. You will need a basic understanding of social media platforms and will be tech-savvy with great ideas to help make our marketing campaigns a success.
- Be familiar with the main social media platforms.
- A self-starter, willing to learn and develop skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Creative mindset. Willing to contribute your ideas and offer different ways of approaching a problem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing would be a bonus.
What we are offering
- A friendly, open office environment with on-the-job learning support.
- Flexible working hours – a mix of office/home working when needed.
- A competitive salary between £18k-£20k dependent on experience.
- Access to Chartered Institute of Marketing training.
For more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV with covering email detailing why you are a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th August.
We can only accept candidates who are already based in and have the right to work in the UK.