SparkFish are a local, collaborative, Christian organisation that aim to inspire and encourage young people in faith, hope and love. They engage with all young people who go to school in Reigate, Redhill and Merstham, offering support in important areas of the curriculum and school life.
Your Marketing Team
Your Marketing Team provided the Trustees with a Marketing Communications Review, a refreshed Brand Identity and a Social Media Strategy to raise their profile in the local area. The website required modernisation and a customer friendly solution for donations.
Website Design & Development
Designed for schools, supporters and volunteers, the website provides an overview of the charity's work and updates on the latest news from the team. The project included:
- Bespoke website designed from a blank canvas in Adobe Photoshop CC and in accordance with refreshed Brand Guidelines
- WordPress platform selected to enable the administration team to easily update news and upload resources in-house
- Donation page with integration with Enthuse for an easier way to give
- Full project management from concept to launch of website
- Built on a bespoke, custom built theme using the WordPress platform, an open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL
- The website is responsive to all mobile devices including tablets and mobile phones
- Built to support current Search Engine Optimisation best practice
- Tested to perform across the latest browsers. i.e Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari