JK. Interiors provide a fully integrated FF&E, design and procurement service for a wide variety of hospitality interiors projects, including expedition cruise ships and 300+ key hotels.
Your Marketing Team
JK. Interiors required a new brand identity and website to more accurately represent the design-led company and the high-end specialist services they offer.
Wesbite Design & Development
Your Marketing Team reviewed JK. Interiors’ previous website from both a technical performance and user journey perspective. We recommended that the new website should showcase the team’s portfolio of interiors projects, categorised by type of service, alongside a bank of testimonials. In essence, to create a digital window to their work for potential clients and to position the business as an industry leader.
- Full Copywriting – to include industry key words throughout and adhering to the company’s tone of voice
- Fully bespoke design in accordance with new Brand Guidelines, designed from a blank canvas in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Stock image selection and additional content curation, including initial news blogs
- Wireframe and sitemap creation, mapping the user journey
- Built on a bespoke, custom built theme using the WordPress platform, an open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL
- Built to support current Search Engine Optimisation best practice
- Tested to perform across the latest browsers. i.e Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Full project management from concept to launch of website
- Collation of content from JK. Interiors’ extensive image library for use on multiple case studies and throughout website
- Wordpress training so that JK. Interiors can update news and load new projects in-house when required
- Copyright, all rights reserved to JK. Interiors